04 January, 2008

addicted to flickr



I am totally and completely addicted to flickr. I've met some wonderfully talented people through flickr and am inspired every day to become a better photographer.

It amazes me when someone not only comments on my photographs, but actually makes me a flickr contact.

2008 is the year I become a better photographer. I have the camera, I took the course (thanks Joel), and most importantly, the desire is there.

I love taking pictures of people. To see people come alive through your viewfinder is an incredible feeling.

The above pics are some of my 2007 flickr favorites, but this is the first page of about 100. To start.

2 comments:

Dharma Designs said...

I'm getting addicted, too, but Etsy is stilll my drug of choice. :-)

Tizzalicious said...

I am a crazy Flickr addict too, it's fantastic!