19 September, 2007

2 Etsy Treasuries

Wow, I opened up Etsy this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that I'm in 2 treasuries (here and here). Being in a treasury is always good exposure, especially now that the Christmas buying frenzy is upon us. Yup, you read it here first. I thought that I was on the ball having bought one present already, but I was on an Etsy forum yesterday and some people are nearly done!!! Yikes! My Type A personality is kicking in. Need to go shopping.... I just want to mention that for those of you who buy presents for your best friend (your dog) and you live in Montreal (especially the Monkland Village area), check out my friend Monica's Le Doggie Bag Cafe. She carries some great stuff for your pooch and you can get some good eats there too. Tell Monica that Suzanne sent you and don't forget to scratch Horatio behind the ears (her beautiful dog).

No comments: