Really I don't have a lot to bitch about, but I can always find something. I was reading an article on the weekend about creating life lists or not. I've never had a life list, but have thought about it and meant to create one, but have always been too busy actually having a life to create a life list. But if I did create a life list, it would be something like this:
- Hike to base camp with my husband.
- Sleep in a tree house in Africa.
- Travel through parts of Europe on a houseboat for several months.
- Win a spelling bee. OK, this one will never happen.
- Build a dream vacation home on the ocean in Nova Scotia with a large guest house for all my friends to come and spend summers.
- Become a better swimmer.
- Create a successful t-shirt business.
- Learn to drive a standard car without grinding the brakes and my teeth.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
Sleep withMeet Jon Bon Jovi.
My photography class starts tomorrow. I am excited, but all I can think about is how I'm going to not get to put Shel to bed and we can't read the next chapter of Harry Potter. We are only on book 2 and I have to say it is getting kind of scary. After tonight's chapter, we had to talk about something else to put away the scary thoughts. Spooky. If it gets progressively scarier, I don't know if I can read it.
Confession: I had to sleep with the lights on for a week after I saw Ghostbusters. Let's face it, I'm a bit of a wimp.
Sorry for the rambling, but felt like talking.