11 August, 2007

Tag I'm it!

6 weird things. I've been tagged by Wrapsberry. The Rules: Each player starts this game with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you're tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

6 weird things about me

  1. I don't have any curtains on my windows.
  2. After 2 university degrees, I went back to college to conquer my fear of math.
  3. I am a dog person but have 3 cats and no dog.
  4. I love everything retro. Guess it reminds me of when I was a kid and it was new not trendy.
  5. I am jealous of my husband because he became totally fluent in Italian after 2 years.
  6. Even though I have no curtains on my windows I am obsessed with home security (alarm, motion detector lights, very strong locks, etc.).


I'm tagging (I know it's only 5):

poshpiggy

ddpool

knitsteel

happyhousequilts

visitatwhitsend

Have fun with it!

4 comments:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

I started this...tee-hee here is my post...i blog almost daily so things get buried fast...sorry...
http://happyhousequilts.blogspot.com/2007/07/weird-tag.html
Funny too because the person that tagged me was brileyknits and he is my feature artist this week! Read more about him and find some great FREE patterns at his sites
http://happyhousequilts.blogspot.com/2007/08/featured-artist-brian-from-brileyknits.html
so I hope this counts ;) Jodi

Kirsten said...

Oh no, another tag! Can you remind me again in a week when I get back from Touchstone? I'm leaving my mom's house this morning and probably won't have internet access.

I'd love to be fluent in Italian!

Flo said...

Does #4 mean you're vintage now? LOL.

http://Wrapsberry.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey, I keep all options open. :)

S