13 August, 2007

I so have to try this

Yesterday we spent the afternoon biking along the Lachine Canal. At one point the canal is on one side and Lac St. Louis (or as it is affectionately known as Lac St. Pooie) is on the other side. I don't know what this is called, kite surfing? No idea, but whatever it is I have GOT to try it! There were two of them and they were just rocking. I have tried windsurfing, but it just wasn't for me. But this rocks! On the other side is the Lachine Canal. This is one of my favorite sections where there are homes right on the canal. I love this. The canal is quite low now, but there was still enough water for kayakers to go through. My two guys looking tired and with good reason, we biked 45 km in about 2.5 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi suzanne! here belen, from Santander, the one who bought your fantastic "the end" tee for my baby Mateo, yes, it's called kite surf, and in my city, when it's windy, you can see 40 people at the same time doing it, it's an incredible image when you see them all together! I like your blog!

Unknown said...

Hi Belen,

I put a pic of my son wearing his cowboy tee.
It must be incredible to see so many kite surfers at once. I have to try it soon.