07 August, 2007

Am I the only person in the world who hasn't read Harry Potter?

This is what my summer reading list looks like. And this is what I've actually read. Not so impressive. In my defense, I am working full time at a job that has a software release soon, running an online business, raising a child, trying to be there for the husband, looking after the house of friends who are in Europe for a month, yada yada yada. I know poor me. And I should add that Shel and I have started Harry Potter The Philospher's Stone. We are HOOKED! Why did we wait so long to read Harry Potter. Well,Shel was too young last year. But I can tell you we are going to make up for it.

I've been busy. And if truth be told I only have an attention span for nothing more complicated than magazines these days. Granted I've been reading some wonderful magazines. I read an article on Sofia Coppola in Milk. I love Milk and I love Sofia. She is such a style icon. I also love reading style magazines. I am going to finish decorating my son's bedroom this summer. I started painting it this spring and this is how far I got. There is still a long way to go. I need to put another coat of paint on and do the trim. Then start decorating. If you have any ideas how to keep his room neat, please tell me. Nothing works. Any decorating advice is appreciated.