20 November, 2009

I heart new furniture

Image from apartment therapy.

I've decided to change my downstairs office (or also affectionately known as the junk room) and make it more hospitable and a room to actually spend time in.

I would love to find this little sofa in grey.

I'd put it in the corner next to the glass doors with this big reading lamp.

I wanted to buy this house (it's the house at 4149 Beaconsfield with the BIG SOLD SIGN on it), fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, but it sold the next day before we could even go and look at it.

Instead of furniture the husband wants to buy a snowblower. Somehow I think that he'll win this battle and then we'll not have any snow this winter at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you can return it with some great money back guarantee and then you can both have what you want by spring !!
xoxo MO