06 April, 2008

Spring is that you?



Look at these bright faces (well maybe one of them is a little less bright than the other - the wee man has just had a nasty bout of the flu). But this is the first day in a LONG time that I can say I've actually felt that spring is not too far off.

It's been downright depressing around here with all the snow and cloudy skies. Today was gorgeous. We were supposed to go to a birthday party (lunch and movie) but the birthday boy and his mother were struck down by the flu and it was postponed, so we headed outside to enjoy the sun.

I've been neglecting my blog lately due to some deadlines that are coming due, but we are almost there and I can get back to blogging with more than dead brain cells.

I did have a chance to update the shop with a few new items and I have some new ideas that I'm chomping a the bit to get done and in the shop. Hopefully, within the next week or so. Here's a few new items that have been listed.



No comments: