Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. Just too many life events going on.
- School ended for another year
- Summer camp started
- Visit by these lovely people.
- Computer problems - now sorted out
- Planning a vacation here
- Leaving the life of a consultant to be permanent (that was scary)
To do list for the summer:
- Buy an ice cream maker and make loads of homemade ice cream
- Actually use my panini maker
- Return here
- Create a business page on Facebook
- Improve my tennis game (I have to now that the wee man is in tennis camp
- Get out of the city more
- Introduce the wee man to "campy movie night".
- Start my latest venture and focus on it for a while.
- Read a classic that I've always meant to get to.
- Schedule more playdates and not just spend the weekends running errands
- Improve my roundhouse kick.
- Finish decorating the wee man's bedroom.
I had computer problems a while back and as a result I lost all of my favorite links. At first I was horrified, but then I managed to find the ones that I frequented the most and found some fantastic new ones. Here are some of my new favorites. Great reads.
Newest obsession: Apartamento