02 July, 2009



Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. Just too many life events going on.
  • School ended for another year
  • Summer camp started
  • Visit by these lovely people.
  • Computer problems - now sorted out
  • Planning a vacation here
  • Leaving the life of a consultant to be permanent (that was scary)
I'm going to try to be more faithful to my blog and post more often.

To do list for the summer:
  • Buy an ice cream maker and make loads of homemade ice cream
  • Actually use my panini maker
  • Return here
  • Create a business page on Facebook
  • Improve my tennis game (I have to now that the wee man is in tennis camp
  • Get out of the city more
  • Introduce the wee man to "campy movie night".
  • Start my latest venture and focus on it for a while.
  • Read a classic that I've always meant to get to.
  • Schedule more playdates and not just spend the weekends running errands
  • Improve my roundhouse kick.
  • Finish decorating the wee man's bedroom.
That's a good enough start.

I had computer problems a while back and as a result I lost all of my favorite links. At first I was horrified, but then I managed to find the ones that I frequented the most and found some fantastic new ones. Here are some of my new favorites. Great reads.



Newest obsession: Apartamento

No comments: