30 April, 2008

Wow, I can't believe how lax I've been about posting this month.

Granted it has been one of those months. I think that if anything could have happened this month, it did.

I've been ignoring my etsy shop, my blog, silkscreening, you name it. Except my family. They've been the number one focus this month what with getting well and taking care of (personal) business.

Now it's time to set some goals for the month of May. I've decided that by next week I will have done the following:

  1. Silkscreened all t-shirts in my inventory.
  2. Completed my adult t-shirt designs.
  3. Start listing key fobs in my etsy store (my newest obsession).
  4. Order new key fob material.
  5. Actually do some marketing for my shop.
  6. Send flowers to Nicole my accountant for doing a bang up job for me this year.
And I think that should about take care of it. So, I'll leave you with the latest offerings in my shop. Oh yeah, I forgot, regularly update my blog.





No comments: