22 December, 2007

Vacation finally!!



It's finally here. I can't believe that I'm off until early January. Man do I have a lot to accomplish during the next week or so. December has crept up on me and I don't know where it went. My house is disgusting, I don't have Christmas presents mailed, some cards are still hanging around, the gingerbread house is unfinished, the washing machine is broken (try and find a repairman 3 days before Christmas), and on top of it we are all getting colds. The disaster above is my dining room table. Unwrapped presents, reading, cards that I was supposed to send to a shop in Toronto a month ago, and we're having guests for dinner.

And to top it off I'm not feeling my best due to the excellent Christmas party I went to last night. Everyone from the office went to Le Confessional (the bar, not church) and ate, drank, and were merry.



To try and hide the fact that I can't party like a 20 year old any more, I gave myself a nice mud facial this morning using the amazing Bergamot and mint sea mud face mask that my friend, Cath, brought back from Scotland for me this summer.



It makes your skin feel so soft. But, alas, there is only so much it can do. I still look like I got up at 4:30 am to take some Advil and was out far later than I should have been.



If anyone knows the Christmas fairy's phone number can you please pass it on to me. I need someone to come in and wave a magic wand.

Note to self, you forgot to pick up the tickets for the Nutcracker that you promised to take Shel to see. Christmas fairy where are you?

No comments: